Our certificate programs in Executive Leadership, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management and Public Health are offered to enhance the careers of professionals and provide them with theoretical concepts in learning, reading and more. These stand-alone, credit-based courses lead to a certificate that improves competency in areas specific to your career choice. Students will be able to apply what they learn in these classes to real-world situations and behaviors within their own work environment.
These programs are designed for students seeking personal growth, to enhance their resume, keep up with their degree licensing requirements, seeking promotions and more. Students can use financial aid for these certificate programs, and these certificate credits can be applied to formal degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. Learning outcomes may qualify students to apply/test for specific certifications not administered by NC Wesleyan University.
Whether you are an adult student, transfer student or an alumni, you can enroll in Executive Leadership, Healthcare Administration, Human Resource Management and Public Health certificate programs and complete each in as little as 16 weeks. Request more info or Apply Today!
Corporate Training Programs
NCWU also offers Certificate of Completion Professional Development Courses for executives, business professionals or CEOs. This Corporate Training Program offers short-term, non-degree courses in nonprofit, IT, project management and other areas to prepare you for the next level in your career. These non-credit courses are the stand-out solution to set you apart in our current professional workforce and provide training on a very specific skill set. Learning outcomes may qualify students to apply/test for specific certifications not administered by NC Wesleyan University.
Why a Certificate?
- Resume Enhancement
- Degree Modernization
- Promotion Opportunities
- Industry Transition
- Licensing Requirement
- Personal Growth
- Bachelor Program Transfer Ability
Program Features & Highlights:
Easy application process and NO application fees! 8-week accelerated courses online, seated or in a hybrid format. Available at all 10 campus locations.
Complete coursework at your pace with a full-time or part-time schedule. Multiple start dates and finish in as little as 16 weeks.
Tuition is benchmarked against private institutions and there are minimal fees. Plus, financial aid and scholarships are available.
Our engaging faculty have real-world professional experience to ensure you are challenged and supported through practical coursework.
Executive Leadership Certificate Program
The skills you attain in our Executive Leadership certificate program can assist you with your current role or prepare you for positions of elevated responsibility. With applied assignments from industry professionals, you can unlock your gifts of servant leadership, transformational leadership, strategic leadership, and/or executive coaching to solve complex organizational problems.
Why Choose a Certificate in Executive Leadership?
- Learning Outcomes Align with Strategy Planning Professional (SPP) Certifications
- Preparation for Leadership Roles
- Skill & Resume Enhancement
- Transfer Coursework into the Organizational Leadership Bachelor Degree Program
Healthcare Administration Certificate Program
The business functions behind healthcare are critical to the success of hospitals, physician offices, and all healthcare organizations. Our certificate program equips students with relevant and practical concepts related to all areas of healthcare administration. Faculty, with industry experience, will guide students through applied learning approaches that have a positive impact in a variety of healthcare settings. If you are looking for a promotion or career transition in healthcare administration, this is the perfect program for you. With as few as six courses, you can elevate your career.
Why Choose a Certificate in Healthcare Administration?
- Learning outcomes aligned with the Certified Medical Manager (CMM) certification
- Preparation for industry transition into the healthcare administration field
- Skill and resume enhancement
- Transfer coursework into a Healthcare Administration bachelor degree program
Human Resource Management Certificate Program
Human resources is the most important aspect of every organization. Our certificate program equips students with relevant and practical concepts related to all areas of human resources. Faculty, with industry experience, will guide students through applied learning approaches that will have a positive impact on their organization. If you are looking for a promotion or career transition in Human Resource Management (HRM), this is the perfect program for you.
Why Choose a Certificate in Human Resource Management?
- Learning Outcomes Align with SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) & HRCI’s Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) Certifications
- Preparation for Career Transition into the HRM Field
- Skill & Resume Enhancement
- Transfer Coursework into a Bachelor Degree Program
- Career Assistance Available
Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health
Become a public health leader who can integrate the health-promoting qualities of physical activity into public health practice in order to prevent disease and improve the health of communities.
The skills you attain in our Public Health certificate program can assist you with your current role or broaden your understanding of public health, supplement another degree, enhance your current professional or clinical skills, or prepare for further graduate study.
Why Choose a Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health?
- The foundational public health courses required for the Certificate program align with Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) accredited MPH programs
- Because the certificate program is comprised of core foundational public health graduate courses, courses can be easily transferred into the NCWU MPH program and should transfer into most MPH programs
- Expand your current professional skills, or specialize in a public health-related area
- Enhance your current graduate program and increase your post-graduate marketability
The certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health requires a Bachelor’s Degree.