Enhance Your Professional Skills with our Executive Leadership Certificate Program*
The skills you attain in our Executive Leadership certificate program can assist you with your current role or prepare you for positions of elevated responsibility. With applied assignments from industry professionals, you can unlock your gifts of servant leadership, transformational leadership, strategic leadership, and/or executive coaching to solve complex organizational problems.
Why Choose a Certificate in Executive Leadership?
- Learning Outcomes Align with Strategy Planning Professional (SPP) Certifications
- Preparation for Leadership Roles
- Skill & Resume Enhancement
- Transfer Coursework into the Organizational Leadership Bachelor Degree Program
About the Program
- Analyzing Leadership Styles & How They Impact Organizations
- Review & Apply Organizational Change Models
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Leadership
- Developing a Strategy for Organizational Success
- Explore the Key Dimensions of Cross-Cultural Leadership
- 10% Career Growth*
- 65K Median Salary*
- 100% Online
- 16 Credit Hours
- 1 Semester
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor (2021)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Strategic Planner
- Operations Manager
- Executive Director
- Project Manager
- Complete our FREE application
- 21 years of age or approved age waiver
- Background check
NOTE: No transcripts required for admissions. Certificate programs are separate from bachelor programs however certificate credits can be applied to a bachelor’s program.
Fall Semester: August
Spring Semester: January
Summer Session: April
Request More Information
*Stand-alone, credit-based courses that lead to a certificate that improves competency in areas specific to a student’s career choice. Students can use financial aid for these certificate programs, and these certificate credits can be applied to formal degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. Learning outcomes may qualify students to apply/test for specific certifications not administered by NC Wesleyan University.