VA Certification Request

NOTE: Completion of the VA Certification Request requires reporting certain information to Veterans Affairs such as initial enrollment, VA Educational Benefits already used and change of major/minor. Visit the VA website to report this information.

List beginning coverage and ending coverage.
If graduating this semester, enter month and year of graduation.


1- *CH 1606 must choose VA or TA–they cannot use both together. For CH 33, TA always pays first before VA.
2- **The VA will only pay for repeating courses in certain circumstances. Ask SCO for more information.
3- ***Independent Study classes are considered “distance.” Taking two distance/online courses together will reduce your BAH monthly payments.