Stackable Credentials with our Associate-to-Master's Degree in Management & Leadership
Our advanced Associate-to-Master’s degree program in Management & Leadership allows you to earn multiple credentials quickly. If you already have an Associate degree,** you can earn an Executive Leadership Certificate, Human Resources Management Certificate, Bachelor’s degree and a Masters in Strategic Leadership in approximately two and a half years.***
Gain a competitive edge over your peers and enter the workforce equipped with an advanced degree to set yourself apart.
Be Prepared for Industry Standard Certifications!
Elevate your associate’s degree to a master’s degree and gain new skills while earning multiple degrees at a top-ranked university! The Associate-to-Master’s Program in Management & Leadership… a streamlined approach to quickly pursuing your career!
Upon completion, learning outcomes align for students to attain:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Certification
- HRCI’s Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) Certification
- Strategy Planning Professional (SPP) Certification
(Industry certification exams are an additional cost)
Why Pursue an Associate-to-Master’s Degree?
Program Features & Highlights:
Easy application process and NO application fees! Accelerated courses online, seated or in a hybrid format. One simple admissions process. Available at all 10 campus locations.
Tailored program to get the skills and expertise you need to elevate your career and enter the workforce equipped with an advanced degree.
Tuition is benchmarked against private institutions and there are minimal fees. Plus, financial aid and scholarships are available.
Our engaging faculty have real-world professional experience to ensure you are challenged and supported through practical coursework.
Associate-to-Master's Degree in Management & Leadership Overview
- Complete 40 semester hours per year (including summers)
- Successfully follow the personalized academic plan provided by your advisor
- Students must meet all GPA requirements for satisfactory academic progress as outlined in the university catalog.
Students admitted into the Associate to Master’s program must meet all undergraduate requirements, attain bachelor degree conferral, and submit graduate admissions material before they begin the M.S. in Strategic Leadership program.
- Executive Leadership Certificate
- Human Resources Management Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters in Strategic Leadership (MSSL)
*Tuition discounts for undergraduate coursework
**All AA/AS and most AAS graduates qualify
***Time of completion varies based on full-time or part-time study