TLC Instructional Technology Consultations
Instructional technology consultation services at NCWU offer invaluable assistance to faculty and staff in incorporating technology into their teaching practices. These services provide personalized support, guidance, and training to help educators leverage technology effectively. Consultants collaborate with faculty members to understand their specific needs and goals, offering tailored recommendations and strategies.
Instructional technology consultations at NCWU aim to enhance pedagogy, promote innovative teaching approaches, and create inclusive and interactive learning environments that maximize student engagement and learning outcomes.
Instructional Technology consultations are available for:
- Training in the use of TLC Tech Library items
- Providing technology troubleshooting in classrooms
- Consulting about technology, in traditional and online environments
- Speaking to students about technology
- Testing and making recommendations about new technology
- Other items not listed – if you’re not sure, ask!
Subscribe to Tuesday Tech Tips
Text @tlctec to the number 81010 to subscribe to NCWU Tech Tips via text message from Remind.
Start your semester off using our handy checklist!
Technology Literacy Resources
NCWU Course Libguides
Included in the Tech Library are the following items:
- Wireless presenter with laser pointer
- Headphones with Microphone
- Virtual Reality Viewer Set (ten)
- Ethernet adapter
- HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable
- DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Video Adapter Converter
Items may be checked out for a time frame of 3 hours.
Please let us know if there are other items that you would like to see added to the library.